The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Share

WAS7

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2010-08-10

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by WAS7 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Little package arrived today Jennifer, thank you so much, the necklaces are beautiful!  cheers

Alison Evans

Posts : 2252
Join date : 2011-06-03

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by Alison Evans on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 am

The collars and the jumper arrived yesterday thank you - all the way to Spain!    

Jess says the jumper is just right for night time as it gets a bit chilly here   lol!

BabsHunt

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2011-09-18

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by BabsHunt on Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:39 pm

Has everyone who has paid for their items received their goods?

Just like to keep up to date - we don't want any disappointments before Christmas.

If there are any problems posting things out, let us know.

 

fran53

Posts : 1896
Join date : 2011-08-27

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by fran53 on Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:08 am

My lovely bracelet has arrived, beautiful  bounce  Just one more thing to come but it's on it's way so not worried. It'll be here soon.  cheers 

I posted all of mine that were paid for but I'm still waiting for payments. I have PM'd and got a reply from one asking for a paypal address which I have PM'd back to them but the message is still sitting in my Outbox unread and the other person hasn't read my first message so just have to wait and see it they still want them. Won't get them in time for Christmas now  santa 


Alison Evans

Posts : 2252
Join date : 2011-06-03

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by Alison Evans on Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Lulu and Jess´ T shirts arrived today - one ´Puppy Power´and one ´little miss Lucky´how do they know the parcels are for them?

  

teresav

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2011-01-10

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by teresav on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:32 am

Still waiting for my money box xx

BabsHunt

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2011-09-18

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by BabsHunt on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:45 pm

I have messaged lucylee1 (Linda) some time ago to tell her that people are waiting for their items. So far I have had no reply.

She did mention at some stage that she had not been well enough to post things out, so I shall have a chat to Sue about this.

lindsey

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2009-09-14

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by lindsey on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:54 am

I gave Molly her orange tug toy which says clearly BITE ME two minutes later she did exactly that and went straight though it and got the skeaker out! does anyone know which shop it came from because at 3kls I dont think molly should have been able to do that and they should be warn about it before a dog gets hurt. she has a short snout being a peke cross a jack russle type would have no trouble going through it. or we could just call her the destroyer!!

BabsHunt

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2011-09-18

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by BabsHunt on Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:56 pm

lindsey wrote:I gave Molly her orange tug toy which says clearly BITE ME two minutes later she did exactly that and went straight though it and got the skeaker out! does anyone know which shop it came from because at 3kls I dont think molly should have been able to do that and they should be warn about it before a dog gets hurt. she has a short snout being a peke  cross a jack russle type would have no trouble going through it. or we could just call her the destroyer!!


My toy did the same Kate. Very disappointing. They were bought from Home Bargains.

teresav

Posts : 1114
Join date : 2011-01-10

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by teresav on Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:32 pm

Any news from Lucylee? xx If not, don't chase it, consider it a donation xx
avatar
WAS7

Posts : 3900
Join date : 2010-08-10
Age : 72
Location : Suffolk

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by WAS7 on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:22 pm

BabsHunt wrote:
lindsey wrote:I gave Molly her orange tug toy which says clearly BITE ME two minutes later she did exactly that and went straight though it and got the skeaker out! does anyone know which shop it came from because at 3kls I dont think molly should have been able to do that and they should be warn about it before a dog gets hurt. she has a short snout being a peke  cross a jack russle type would have no trouble going through it. or we could just call her the destroyer!!


My toy did the same Kate. Very disappointing. They were bought from Home Bargains.

Same happened with mine..... the 'Grand-dog' is normally rough on toys but it seemed like a tough toy for him. He soon got through it and the squeaker out though as well as the stuffing - his Christmas Day challenge!!  lol!
avatar
BabsHunt

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 54
Location : Anglesey, North Wales

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by BabsHunt on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:33 pm

WAS7 wrote:
BabsHunt wrote:
lindsey wrote:I gave Molly her orange tug toy which says clearly BITE ME two minutes later she did exactly that and went straight though it and got the skeaker out! does anyone know which shop it came from because at 3kls I dont think molly should have been able to do that and they should be warn about it before a dog gets hurt. she has a short snout being a peke  cross a jack russle type would have no trouble going through it. or we could just call her the destroyer!!


My toy did the same Kate. Very disappointing. They were bought from Home Bargains.

Same happened with mine..... the 'Grand-dog' is normally rough on toys but it seemed like a tough toy for him. He soon got through it and the squeaker out though as well as the stuffing - his Christmas Day challenge!!  lol!

They really should be made aware that they are selling potentially harmful items. Sadly no receipt or label left to prove what it was. Someone might like to write them a stern letter though.
avatar
Penny Yorkie Wilson

Posts : 291
Join date : 2013-11-07
Age : 50
Location : Gosport, Hampshire

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by Penny Yorkie Wilson on Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi, just wondering when the next auction is, as I have couple of things whenyou are ready x
avatar
BabsHunt

Posts : 5736
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 54
Location : Anglesey, North Wales

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by BabsHunt on Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Penny Yorkie Wilson wrote:Hi, just wondering when the next auction is, as I have couple of things whenyou are ready x



Thank you Penny, you won't have to wait too long, just giving people a chance to recover from Christmas and there may be one very soon in 2014.

Sponsored content

Re: AND THE WINNERS ARE ........................

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 am