The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

Unwanted Xmas Present Auction :0)

jaguar
FOSTER CARER
FOSTER CARER

Re: Unwanted Xmas Present Auction :0)

Post by jaguar on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 am

Hi helen,

Gordon has just bought 100 keyrings to start you off just need you to let us know what you want in them? hope we have done right? affraid

helen01
Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:49 am

jaguar wrote:

Hi helen,

Gordon has just bought 100 keyrings to start you off just need you to let us know what you want in them? hope we have done right? affraid

What does everyone think we should put in them?

nessie

Post by nessie on Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 am

How about the YTTBR logo and phone number one side and a photo of one of the rescue's yorkies on the other? Very Happy

rosalie
The Guru
The Guru

Post by rosalie on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:10 am

helen01 wrote:
jaguar wrote:

Hi helen,

I am sure I have one from this rescue some where, maybe ask them they may have the print for the inside. I will keep an eye out for mine as I am sorting out. (it comes out quite easy Smile )

What does everyone think we should put in them?

helen01
Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:12 am

I have got mine here, I could post it to you Jaguar if you want? Maybe just put a picture of a yorkie (Amber????) on the other side?

jaguar
FOSTER CARER
FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi Helen, i got it wrong as usual its 200 he's bought.
if you wouldn't mind sending your key ring we can do these similar also will ring sue for pics of amber

helen01
Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:58 pm

jaguar wrote:

Hi Helen, i got it wrong as usual its 200 he's bought.
if you wouldn't mind sending your key ring we can do these similar also will ring sue for pics of amber

I have pm'd you Very Happy

helen01
Mad Hull Dog Woman

Post by helen01 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Right....we are going to have a mini auction starting on Saturday 29th January ending the 5th February cheers The details will be available tonight Very Happy If anyone has anything they can donate to the auction please would you pm Gail or I with the details and we will get back to you Very Happy

Hazel1558

Post by Hazel1558 on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Hiya,
Not been on the site for a couple of days Benji has been keeping me really busy lol plus he has had some visitors round to see him so its been really tiring. I just wanted to let you know that if you need any graphics done I have some knowledge as well as a graphics / photo program that I use to create various things. Its more of a hobby for me & I am happy to help out the rescue as its such a great rescue & cause.

PAMELA wrote:
Hazel1558 wrote:Oooooo I was going to put a request in for a knitted jumper for Benji as I can't knit & in the process of starting too. No need to put a request in now I will simply wait for the auction YAY cheers Very Happy

If you let me know his size I will check with what I have knitted already, if you want to give the rescue a little Money/£ (can someone give us a clue on a few amount) I will send 1-2 to you now as it is this cold weather when you need them.
I will see if I can get hubby to put some photo's on the system for me. After all I have knitted them to raise money so weather it is this month or next makes no differance to me but does to the rescue funds.

Awww Pamela that is so lovely of you Smile Thank you so much. I have been looking on various sites such as ebay and thought well I would prefer my money to go to the little fur babies here. It has been really cold & the weather doesn't seem to be improving anytime soon. What I will do is measure him and PM you with his details and my details. You can then let me know the amount to donate to the rescue. Thank you so much once again Pamela its so nice of you Very Happy
WAS7

Post by WAS7 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:34 pm

nessie wrote:How about the YTTBR logo and phone number one side and a photo of one of the rescue's yorkies on the other? Very Happy

This sounds like a perfect idea to me!
jaguar
FOSTER CARER
FOSTER CARER

Post by jaguar on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 pm

OOOHHHH its tomorrow i cant wait, i enjoyed the last one got lots of pennies ready to spend!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:01 pm