The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

pussy cat

lovemydogs

pussy cat

Post by lovemydogs on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:55 am

Hello All.im wanting to know if anybody on the forum is wanting a lovlie cat for a companion. A little bit about the cat. Puss as iv named it has been around for a little over 2 years now and lives in the shed on our garden it was at first a nasty piece ov work you couldnt get within a couple ov yards of it it hissed and spat something cruel.its gone through a rough time with the weather been so bad this winter gone but ive made sure and fed it as much as possible over the rough period it has been eating anything and everything.its not bothered about dogs but my dogs wont entertain it at all.It now seems its got a lovlie temperment winds its self round your legs meowing constantly very friendly.Puss is quite a big cat striped diffrent colours like a tiger.Ive tried every avenue to trace this cat to the original owners no avail over the last couple ov years it needs Crying or Very sad a warm home to live and be pamperd. Ive also tried our local cat protection localy and behond and they carnt help as they are always full of adult cats. If the situation at home was diffrent and my dogs wernt bothered about pussi wouldnt think twice about re homing it. I do hope somebody out there can help as i dont want puss to spend another winter outdoors and pleading with me to let it in. I do have a little cuddle with puss when other half takes our dogs out but its realy not enough. Thankyou .sharon.

lovemydogs

puss

Post by lovemydogs on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:15 pm

HI anniei yes" its not been chipped
yorkiegirl
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: pussy cat

Post by yorkiegirl on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi Sharon
Can I ask if you are a rescue or whether you have rescue back up please if it did not work out with a new owner?

http://dogrescue-pages.forumotion.com

lovemydogs

pussy

Post by lovemydogs on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:53 pm

HI yorkiegirl no im not a rescue but help those furry friends in need when i have to. its been such a long time now having puss but i suppose its going to stay because its getting food 3 times a day i would much prefer it to go to a good home as much as im attached to it and now so friendly.the part of the shed its made home now is in a corner and realy has to crawl out to get out and it must be catching its back on the shed because you can now see were its scraping the fur off to get out at feeding times.I realy carnt stop scratching and sneezing when ive delt with the cat as ive always had an alergic reaction to them but i carnt see it not going without foot or a cuddle. thankyou sharon.

lovemydogs

good news

Post by lovemydogs on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 pm

HI all just to let you all know we have just got back from a lovlie couple who has adopted puss i needed to see were it was going and to be able to suss the situation out.needed not to have worried its a brilliant home with a lovlie retired couple who have had pussy cats all there married lives the last puss they had which passed away last august lived to be 19 years old.Im so very pleased its turned out alright. thankyou sharon.

Sponsored content

Re: pussy cat

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:08 pm