The Yorkshire Terrier & Toy Breed Rescue

www.yorkieandtoybreedrescue.co.uk

No further Donations ,Rehoming Forms,or Direct Debits To Rescue until further notice Please.

Handmade and handpainted money boxes in the shape of cottages ...ideal gifts

mitsiemay

Handmade and handpainted money boxes in the shape of cottages ...ideal gifts

Post by mitsiemay on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Handmade of Wood and all handpainted these cute little money boxes are in the shape of cottages ...ideal gifts

My husband and I make these,as well as real dolls houses,all made by us,we use any money we make to fund our hobby as these are tricky to make and take alot of time,were selling the money boxes for £6.00 each,not including postage,We will have to weigh them to see how much posting would cost.We have a webpage:- www.folksy.com/shops/Grandadshouses

mitsiemay

Re: Handmade and handpainted money boxes in the shape of cottages ...ideal gifts

Post by mitsiemay on Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

we can make one in any style you like... Very Happy
nessie

Re: Handmade and handpainted money boxes in the shape of cottages ...ideal gifts

Post by nessie on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Clapping they look fab, you and your hubby are very clever Very Happy
yorkiegirl
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post by yorkiegirl on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Aww they are brill. They would make lovely crimbo pressies for kids (they could have their names on them)

http://dogrescue-pages.forumotion.com
tilly790

Post by tilly790 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:03 am

Clever things ..they are lovely..
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Thanks ladies..
Yes we could do any colour,any style too and add names,even make a doggy house.Were making a lovely 2 roomed tudor style house,at the moment with all handcarved wood beams,staircase,its very big and will be fab,when its done.It will be £100 though,as its all real wood and each roof tile is handmade and theres lots of them.
I have a 6 roomed doll house myself lol yes I have not grown up. Love1
Tina Collins
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant

Post by Tina Collins on Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:25 pm

You are both very clever. I've always wanted a doll's house. Perhaps I should put it on my birthday or Christmas list and keep fingers crossed.
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Were making a beautiful tudor style 2 roomed Dolls house at the monent,it has all hand carved beams,lovely feature staircase and lots of detail,it will be £100.As it is priced to sell,were not interested in ripping anyone off,we make houses for pleasure more than profit and all funds go back into our crafting kitty ,this house has handmade windows/door,a unique design,that will one day become someones pride and joy.
It has flooring and is decorated inside and outside and will just need furniture and dolls.Look at our 2 websites for more info.

http://www.folksy.com/shops/Grandadshouses

http://grandadshouses.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-wife-and-i-make-unique-dolls-houses.html
Tina Collins
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant

Post by Tina Collins on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Thanks mitsiemay. I shall keep an eye on your website.
cowboyz
FORUM BUDDY

Post by cowboyz on Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 pm

think she is on face book am I right mitsiemay.. Very Happy
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:46 pm

I am on facebook as gfulleylove okay and we have a website

http://grandadshouses.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-wife-and-i-make-unique-dolls-houses.html

The Tudor dolls house is looking great!,were really pleased with it,will do photographs of it soon.
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Poppy is doing well and has a set routine now,anyone who comes to the house,has to have Poppy on their lap,for her fuss,as you know with dogs,visitors come to see them not us lol!,shes a cuddle honey and definately my dog,bless her heart.Rosie -Rags is so playful with Poppy too and they are forever cuddling up together or charging about in the garden,as well as on their walks.
Tina Collins
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant

Post by Tina Collins on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:18 pm

That's great that Poppy is doing well and great buddies with Rosie Rags. Can't wait to see the of the doll's house.
mitsiemay

Handmade & Handpainted Tudor Dolls House For Sale

Post by mitsiemay on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:14 pm

mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 pm

The front door has a brass door handle on it,it opens and closes.
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Ladycool
Total Bampot
Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:19 pm

When can i move in lol! There lovely must take a lot of patience making these ..

I am the voice of the voiceless; Through me the dumb shall speak,
Till the deaf world's ears be made to hear The wrongs of the wordless weak.
And I am my brothers keeper, And I will fight his fights.
And speak the words for beast and bird Till the world shall set things right.
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Anyone interested in buying this Handmade House? Love2
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:22 pm

ladycool wrote:When can i move in lol! There lovely must take a lot of patience making these ..
This one took 3 weeks to make working on it 5/10 hours per day...alot of time...
Ladycool
Total Bampot
Total Bampot

Post by Ladycool on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:24 pm

mitsiemay wrote:Anyone interested in buying this Handmade House? Love2

.....No grandchildren as of yet to buy for but im sure it will make someone a lovely xmas pressie

I am the voice of the voiceless; Through me the dumb shall speak,
Till the deaf world's ears be made to hear The wrongs of the wordless weak.
And I am my brothers keeper, And I will fight his fights.
And speak the words for beast and bird Till the world shall set things right.
- Ella Wheeler Wilcox
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 pm

They really are for adults,not children,I have one of my own too,my own adult toy lol....
Tina Collins
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant

Post by Tina Collins on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:57 pm

It's lovely Jill. I think I will take OH to garden centre tomorrow and start discussing ideas for my birthday Where is the best place to buy the furniture from cos I just know he will want to know how much its gonna cost to furnish it.
mitsiemay

Post by mitsiemay on Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 am

The dolls house emporium,have a free catalogue,they also have an online shop and the catalogue that they will send out to you,it sells the everything,the dolls house we made has 2 rooms only,so will not need too much furniture,its ideal,because it does not take up too much space and looks nice,we think.Let me know if your interested in the Tudor House okay...Good luck with other half,my 6 roomed doll house took me 6 years to furnish and its full,I will send you some pictures of it,if you e mail me on this e mail address below
granadadshouses@yahoo.co.uk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:15 am